Access Control System Services in Harlem NY
Access control is a security technique that can be used to regulate who or what can view or use resources in a computing environment.
- Identity Management Systems
- Door Entry Systems
- Smart Card & Biometrics
- Integrated Access Control Systems
- Other Security Systems (Monitors, Controllers, Door & Window alarms, Sensors).
The term access control refers to the practice of restricting entrance to a property, a building, or a room to authorized persons. Physical access control can be achieved by a human (a guard, bouncer, or receptionist), through mechanical means such as locks and keys, or through technological means such as access control systems like the mantrap. Within these environments, physical key management may also be employed as a means of further managing and monitoring access to mechanically keyed areas or access to certain small assets.
There are two main types of access control: physical and logical. Physical access control limits access to campuses, buildings, rooms and physical IT assets. Logical access limits connections to computer networks, system files and data.
The four main categories of access control are:
- Mandatory access control
- Discretionary access control
- Role-based access control
- Rule-based access control
Access control systems perform authorization identification, authentication, access approval, and accountability of entities through login credentials including passwords, personal identification numbers (PINs), biometric scans, and physical or electronic keys.
Security Camera Systems
Locksmith Harlem commercial property access control systems provide keyless entry to authorized individuals. These systems are used by many businesses to limit the access of individual employees to areas of the building. They are also used so keys will not have to be distributed to each employee, yet the workplace can be secured. Locksmith Harlem has several options of access control system for business owners. Locksmith Harlem Manhattan, NYC locksmiths can confer with you about your Control Access system needs.
Options for Access Control systems:
- Electronic PIN systems (entry with a numerical code)
- Mechanical key pad systems (entry with a numerical code)
- Card readers (magnetic cards or smart cards)
- Biometric systems (scans fingerprints, hands, etc)
- Locksmith Harlem provides complete locksmith services provides installation of Access Control systems in Manhattan.
Readers – proximity, wiegand, keypad, magnetic stripe, bar code and biometric.
Choose from ultra-high frequency, high-frequency, multi-technology or legacy contactless technology that best meets your need for door, parking and gate access control.
- Readers – proximity, wiegand, keypad, magnetic stripe, bar code and biometric.
- Biometric – Add fingerprint Verification to your security system.
- Keypads – Provide access control security where no card is used.
- Bar Code – Bar code reader allows you to read virtually all existing bar code cards.
- Wiegand – Commonly used to connect a card swipe mechanism to the rest of an electronic entry system.
- Proximity – Industry standard for physical access control.
- Magnetic Stripe – Swipe Card.