As part of Locksmith harlem, security and access control ongoing effort to improve our service for commercial customers, we provide doors exit device install and repair service. Exit Device or push bar exit devices are mounted on the egress side of the door. They can be mounted for rim, mortise, surface vertical, or concealed vertical applications. Push bar exit devices feature an enclosed mechanism case with a push bar area to allow egress.
Panic Device Repair
Need a panic device installed at your property? We install, repair and service panic devices and other push entry bars systems for residential, commercial and industrial clients.
- Panic Bars.
- Alarmed exit doors (Exit door alarms commercial).
- Deadbolted panic devices (Choose from our range of trusted deadbolt panic bars & deadbolt exit locks).
- Exit door locks and panic hardware (Heavy-duty panic and exit hardware suitable for a variety of door applications including wood, metal, and aluminum frame).
- Push Button locks.
- Fire & safety code compliant hardware.
- Auto relocking devices (Relocking device for doors).
- Vertical rod, rim mounted & mortise devices.
Before and After The Push Bar Repair